LinkedIn ads are one of the most left out social media ad types. This is due to two main myths.
- It’s too expensive
- It doesn’t work
Yet LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional social media platform that used by small businesses to all the executives of the 500 fortune companies. So in this post, we at Kural is going to show you the power of LinkedIn Ads and why you should consider including them in your marketing efforts.
What is LinkedIn Ads?
LinkedIn ads are very similar to Facebook ads and work best for B2B businesses (B2C businesses can also benefit from LinkedIn ads if you are strategic enough). The platforms will charge you for advertising allowing you to get more exposure among the right audience with its high targeting features. With LinkedIn ads, you can target your ad audience by many factors.
With two payment options, Pay-Per-Impression (PPM) and Pay-Per-click (PPC), the Ad system allows you to reap the maximum ROI depending on the type of ad you are promoting. Basically, there are three types of self-service ads on LinkedIn.
- Sponsored Content – Can get your content in front of your target audience| Good for raising awareness, building relationships and driving sales
- Sponsored InMail – Allow sending personalized messages to people | Good for building personalized connections and driving conversions.
- Text Ads – Help you drive new customers| Good for attracting new prospects and lead generation.
It’s a myth that to say LinkedIn ads aren’t effective. Don’t trust our words. Have a look at some of the LinkedIn statistics that will ‘wow’ you.
- 80 percent of B2B leads are through LinkedIn.
- 79% of B2B marketers say LinkedIn is an effective source for generating leads.
- 92% of B2B marketers leverage LinkedIn over all other social platforms.
- 94% of B2B marketers use LinkedIn to distribute content
- 50% of B2B buyers use LinkedIn when making purchasing decisions
(Source – business. LinkedIn)
Benefits of LinkedIn Ads
When you have a custom strategy developed for your business depending on the type of your audience, location and their preferences, LinkedIn Ad campaigns can bring you effective results. Here are few benefits of LinkedIn Ads.
- Perfect Targeting – LinkedIn allows you to target your ad by
- Job Title
- Job Function
- Company Name
- Company Size
- Gender / Age
- Degree and more…
- You get results for every penny you spend – Because you only have to pay when someone clicks on your ad or when someone sees your ad.
- Ad variety – There are a variety of ads to choose from that vary from a position of displaying and format, which allows you to select the type of ad that fits your purpose and content type.
- Effective tools for effective optimisation – Tools like lead accelerator, allows marketers to organize and optimize their marketing campaigns without making them deal with hordes of data on their own.
By now you must be convinced of the power of LinkedIn ads and how it can be effective for raising awareness to lead generation. As the word goes around LinkedIn ads can get too expensive and ineffective-only if you don’t know how to do it right.
Plan your LinkedIn ad Campaign with Kural
If you are someone who likes to leverage the power of LinkedIn ads yet having doubt on doing it right to get results, we at Kural like to help you run a result driving LinkedIn ad campaign(//kural.ca/social-media-ads/#eluideb502a14) to deliver you the results you are after. As an experienced social media marketing agency in Toronto Canada who specialize in LinkedIn ads, we are confident that we can help you attain your marketing goals with LinkedIn Ads.
Test LinkedIn ads for your business with Kural and get ready to revel in the results.